Vanilla Bunny Cupcakes
Easter is just around the corner and these Vanilla Bunny Cupcakes are perfect to make with the kids. Decorate the Vanilla Bunny Cupcakes with piped Vanilla Buttercream Icing and bring them to life with the CSR Easter Cupcake Wraps. It’s as simple as download, print and wrap.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C fan-forced. Line 12 x ½ cup capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Place butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer, beating until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Fold in flours and milk alternately until all combined and mixture is smooth. Spoon mixture between patty cases and bake for 20-22 mins until just golden and top springs back when pressed. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- For decorating, prepare the icing by beating butter with electric beaters until soft and creamy. Gradually add icing mix and water until mix is smooth. Transfer to a piping bag with a round nozzle and pipe peaks on each cupcake. Wrap Easter cases around cupcakes and attach decorations to toothpicks. Refrigerate until required.
- For help on how to assemble the CSR Easter Cupcake Wraps click the 'How To' tab above for an instructional video.