Quick Classic Pancakes
Prep: 1 min
Cook: 10 mins
Quick and easy, White Wings Original Shaker Pancake Mix makes breakfast one quick task! Simply add water, shake and cook - more time to pick your toppings!
- 1 White Wings Original Pancake Shaker Mix
- 1⅓ cups (410ml) water
- Greek style yoghurt
- Fresh blueberries and blackberries
- CSR Golden Syrup
- Shake bottle to loosen dry mix. Remove cap.
- Add water to the fill line on pack.
- Replace cap tightly. Turn upside down and tap cap sharply on bench to loosen mix.
- Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into a hot, lightly greased, non stick frying pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Repeat until mixture is finished.
- Stack pancakes and top with yoghurt, fresh berries and drizzle with golden syrup.