Prep: 4 Minutes
Cook: 3 Minutes
A wholesome addition to your breakfast, Oat Pancakes are easy to make and are perfect on a lazy Sunday morning.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups White Wings self-raising flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup CSR Brown Sugar
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or food processor until a smooth, 'spoonable' batter is formed.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan and pre-heat pan over a medium heat.
- Drop in tablespoons of the mixture, cook for 2 or 3 minutes on either side until golden brown.
- Delicious served with CSR Golden Syrup.