No Bake Peach Melba Cheesecake
We’ve got the easiest cheat recipe for no-bake cheesecake. We’ve topped ours with tangy Peach Melba topping. What would you top it with? This No Bake Peach Melba Cheesecake will disappear right before your eyes.
Tasting notes: The CSR Icing Sugar blends instantly to sweeten the mascarpone cream filling in this easy recipe.
- 100g butter, melted
- 200g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 600g mascarpone cheese
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup CSR Pure Icing Sugar, sieved
- 300ml thick cream
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 3 really ripe peaches peeled or 6 canned peach halves and cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp CSR Pure Icing Sugar, sieved plus extra for dusting
- Line the base of a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper. Very lightly grease the sides.
- Mix together the melted butter and crushed biscuits, press firmly into the pan to create an even base. Cover and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Combine the mascarpone, vanilla and icing sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixture. until smooth, add the cream and beat again until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour over the chilled biscuit mix, smooth, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, mash the majority of the raspberries (reserve a few to decorate) and stir in the icing sugar. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the cubed peaches.
- Plate up the chilled cheese cake and top with the peach and raspberry mixture and a few torn raspberries, dust lightly with icing sugar. Serve immediately.