No-Bake Lemon Bliss Balls
If you want a tasty treat in under 15 minutes, you should try these No-Bake Lemon Bliss Balls. They’re a little bit naughty with cream cheese and a little bit nice with unrefined coconut sugar. Pack these No-Bake Lemon Bliss Balls as a lunchbox or afternoon tea snack.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs CSR Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup spreadable cream cheese
- Juice (approx. 50ml) and finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Extra coconut, for coating
- Place oats, coconut and sugar in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs and mixture is well combined.
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice and rind to crumbs and pulse until mix comes together. Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls and toss in extra coconut. Refrigerate until required.