Lemon Blueberry Tray Bake
Let’s just say this Lemon Blueberry Tray Bake is a big hit at CSR Sugar HQ. Prepared in just 3 steps and 45 minutes, if you make this Lemon Blueberry Tray Bake for friends, family or co-workers, we can almost guarantee they’ll be asking for the recipe.
- 125g butter, diced and softened
- ¾ cup CSR Caster Sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 125g punnet blueberries
- CSR Soft Icing Mixture, for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Line an 18 x 28cm slice tray.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time until well combined. Fold in flour, followed by the lemon juice, rind and sour cream.
- Pour batter into prepared tray and scatter the blueberries over the top. Bake for 35 mins or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar.