Granola Breakfast Cups
It’s hard to find time for breakfast when you’re rushing to leave the house in the morning. Prepare these Granola Breakfast Cups the night before for an easy on-the-go meal. Prepared with wholesome ingredients and CSR Low GI Sugar, these Granola Breakfast Cups will give you plenty of energy for the day.
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs raisins
- 1½ tbs mixed seeds and kernels (sunflower seeds, pepitas, chia…)
- 1 tbs CSR Low GI Sugar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 x 200g punnet strawberries
- 4 sticks rhubarb, trimmed and chopped
- ¼ cup CSR Low GI Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 140°C fan-forced. Line baking tray with paper.
- To make granola; combine oats, coconut, raisins, seeds and Low GI Sugar. Mix well.
- Combine maple syrup and oil. Pour over granola and mix well. Spread onto a lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins, tossing throughout cooking time. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container until required.
- Combine strawberries, rhubarb and sugar in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons water. Simmer gently until fruit is just tender. Remove from heat and refrigerate until required
- To assemble breakfast cups, spoon a little fruit into the base of serving cup, top with a dollop of yoghurt, followed by a spoonful of granola. Repeat layering, finishing with granola. Enjoy immediately or prepare the night prior ready to grab and go the next morning.