This Made For Memories Fruit Slice recipe is a lunchbox favourite.
With rolled oats and mixed seeds, this Fruit Slice is a home-made alternative to a muesli bar. Wrap the bars individually in baking paper before popping into the lunchbox.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup mixed fruit
- ¾ cup CSR Raw Sugar
- 125g melted butter
- 1 extra large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs CSR Golden Syrup
- ¼ cup mixed seeds (sesame, poppy & sunflower)
- Preheat oven to 140°C fan-forced. Grease and line a 26 x 18cm slice tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mixing until well combined.
- Press mixture into the slice tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before removing from the tray.
Replace mixed fruit with a combination of dried cranberries, chocolate chips or sultanas.