Christmas Tree Chocolate Raisin Brownies
A festive recipe shared by our baking partners at Sunbeam, this Christmas Tree Chocolate Brownies recipe is sure to put a smile on the kids’ faces this Christmas. Bring the kids into the kitchen to help with decorating their own Christmas Tree Chocolate Brownies.
- 200g Sunbeam Australian Raisins
- 100g dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 250g salted butter
- 400g CSR Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ cup CSR Pure Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Red M&Ms
- Bamboo party forks
- Toothpick stars
- Pre-heat oven to 180ᵒC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
- Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Add flour and cocoa, and stir through. Stir raisins through mixture.
- Spread out evenly in baking tray and bake for 30 mins. Allow to cool before slicing into triangles.
- Sift pure icing sugar in a small bowl. Gradually add milk to form a thick paste. Pour into a piping bag with a thin nozzle and pipe over each brownie in a zigzag.
- Along the icing line, decorate with M&Ms to make “lights”. Stick bamboo party forks in the triangle base and top with stars.