Chocolate Mini Muffins
For those moments when you need a little chocolate treat, these Chocolate Mini Muffins are just the thing.
They are also the perfect little size for the lunchbox!
- 2 cups White Wings plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup CSR White Sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate drops/chips
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa together. Stir in CSR White Sugar and chocolate drops.
- Add jam, egg, butter and milk, just to moisten.
- Spoon mixture into greased mini muffin tins. Bake for 15 mins at 200° or until top cracks.