Blueberry Yoghurt Loaf
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 60 mins
Moist and soft, this Blueberry Yoghurt Loaf recipe makes a great morning tea or afternoon tea snack. Change out the blueberries for other seasonal berries like blackberries or raspberries.
- 125g butter, cubed and softened
- ¾ cup CSR Caster Sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups White Wings Self-Raising Flour
- ½ cup Greek style yoghurt
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- CSR Soft Icing Mixture, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Grease and line a 10 x 20cm loaf pan with baking paper, extending the paper over the edges.
- Combine butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Fold flour into the butter mixture alternately with the yoghurt and lemon rind until all combined and mixture is smooth. Fold in the berries.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 1 hr, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 10 mins before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar.