Blueberry Coconut Porridge
This creamy blueberry coconut porridge a great protein-packed way to start the day and turns an ordinary porridge into something very special with butterscotch flavours from the coconut sugar, and topped with banana, toasted pistachios and date syrup.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk or coconut cream for a vegan friendly option, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup water
- 1 small pinch salt to serve
- 2 tbs CSR Coconut Sugar
- Toasted pistachios
- CSR Date Syrup
- In the pan or the bowl you want to cook in, add the porridge, milk or coconut cream, and water. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. (If you haven’t had time to soak it, don’t worry, just cook it a little longer)
- Add salt to the porridge. On the stove top, cook on a medium heat for about 4 mins stirring often until smooth and creamy, OR, cook in the microwave following the porridge pack instructions.
- Just before serving, top with banana, toasted pistachios and Date Syrup.