Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 5 Minutes
Full of fresh flavours and a zing of chilli, this Asian Slaw is a great side dish for summer. Add some shredded chicken or beef strips to the Asian Slaw for a healthy dinner or lunch.
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup CSR Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely sliced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1½ cups shredded savoy cabbage
- 100g snowpeas, finely sliced
- 2 tbs mint leaves, shredded
- ¼ cup peanuts, toasted
- For dressing, combine water and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 3-5 mins until reduced slightly. Refrigerate until chilled. Add remaining ingredients and set aside until required.
- Combine shredded cabbages, snowpeas and mint in a large mixing bowl. Add half of the dressing and toss well. Transfer into serving bowl and sprinkle with peanuts and accompany with remaining dressing.